Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Holiday sketch dump 1.3.12

Hello,

I hope the holidays have been good to you all.  I always say with the coming of a New Year that I will try and post more often on here.  As the year progresses I basically post about the same amount every year.  Ah, well.  I do post on two other blogs, mind you so it's hard to keep up.  I've been quite busy since my last post which was after Mid Ohio Con.  I've been busy with my books and this past November held my first When I Was Little kid's event.  You can check that out here:  Drawing When I Was Little

I also penciled and colored an 8 page story for comics writer, Russell Lissau.  Russell has done work for Ape Entertainment and Reading With Pictures.  He presented a real fun story about a super villian for an indie anthology called Omega Comics Presents. This holiday season I was busy doing Signature Prints that people were giving out as gifts.  That made me feel awesome!  I also did another guest strip for Joe Loves Crappy Movies where I poke fun at The Dark Knight Rises Prologue.  Check it out here!

I created Nicole and I's first holiday card this year.  I took a lot of pictures with my phone while I was working on all these projects so I thought I'd share with you what I've been up to for the last two months.  Enjoy!










Also, for Christmas I got BONE: The Complete Epic so here's a cardBORED sketch I did recently.  I'm loving the series so far.  It is truly a work of art. 

No comments: