Monday, July 19, 2010

Some epic, epic, Ramona Flowers fan art.

Hello here's a quick update:

I'm busy.
All the art (that I can't post) I've done recently have been for freelance gigs and my new book.
Yes, I have a new book.
Said book goes into production this August.I can't tell you what it's about.
I'm still taking commissions.
I'm very tired.

And now....

I am excited for the release of Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour tomorrow. I've been a big fan of the series and on a side note, it's the first comic series my girlfriend's been in to. So it's kind of a big deal. We're both excited for the movie in August and I can't wait to get the video game by Ubisoft.

Here's a Ramona Flowers piece I did over the weekend. Enjoy!!!



Some epic, epic Ramona Flowers by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

No comments: