Wednesday, January 06, 2010

We're in a band...

So I drew on cardboard again. I did these warm ups during my last hour of work. Aside from When You Were Little (currently in production) I haven't done any real sketching in a while. And if I have, it usually ends up being a fan art piece. As much as I rag on fan art sadly that's all I've been doing lately (cause its fun! call me hypocrite! haha) but I did say I wanted to post some more art this year. Since I haven't done it in a while these first couple warm ups aren't going to be anything amazing. I think thats why they are warm ups because I'm slowly getting back into my drawing now that the holiday season is over.

I also want to start doing random rough stuff in SketchBook Pro so be on the look out for that. I was thinking of devoting an entire week to a warm up sketch done entirely in SketchBook Pro so that I can get used to its brush tools and other aspects of the program. I might start that next week maybe devote some time in the morning before work to doing 20-30 minutes of a piece and see where it ends up by the end of the week.

Well that's all for now, any thoughts on a subject for next week's SketchBook Pro exercise? (who am I kidding, no one reads this haha)

No comments: