Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween 2009!


Halloween is almost upon us. What are your plans for this weekend? My girlfriend and I are attending a pumpkin carving party on Saturday. It should be a blasty blast.

Also I thought it'd be cool to watch a horror movie every Friday in October. Last week, we watched Paranormal Activity. I'm thinking of ending the friday night frights (I just came up with that!) with something funner...like Ghostbusters or Shaun of The Dead.

Last weekend my cousins and I dined out for pizza and went to Toyota Park's Haunted Hollow...it was pretty cool, not really THAT scary but it was fun times getting ourselves psyched up for it. That clown wielding a chain-saw and chasing my cousin out of line was priceless.

Anyways, I don't remember the last time Halloween was on a weekend. I think its an underrated holiday. So go out there and have some fun!

PS- I hate candy corn by the way.

No comments: