Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holy No Blogging Updates, Batman!

Soooooo I was all gung ho about my detailed Comic-Con post and its a month late so I think I'll just do a wrap up with photos I took. It's been a month I'm sure y'all don't really care anymore. I do have some new things to post. Sadly they were already posted on my deviant art so it's not like its anything new to the internet community. I just haven't had time to sketch, scan, or post anything new. But it's because I'm working on a couple of projects that require more of my attention. Anything I have done lately art wise has been towards what I'm working on and I can't just post it yet. Hopefully when they are closer to being done, I'll fill you in. Keep in mind this is ON TOP of working on the new children's book. Well that's all for now. Here's some recent deviant posts I did.

Enjoy!


Colossal Piroshki by ~happyfestivus on deviantART



Venom Licker by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

No comments: