Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fun with White Out!

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good holiday this past weekend. Mine was real fun: BBQ, family, food, fireworks, you can't go wrong.


Well it's back to the grind. I've been busy prepping some new artwork and haven't really had the time to blog it up. With all the vacations, activities, and drawing, it's been quite the summer let me tell ya. Well I wouldn't have to tell ya if I blogged about it like I should.


I was messing around with white out or as it's known around these parts..."liquid paper" today at work and thought I'd show ya. You can't ever go wrong with The Crow. I really enjoy drawing this character and have shared some renditions of him with you in the past. This here took me a quick 5 minutes. I always say I like the "rough stuff" and often times prefer that look over fine inks. I'm trying to be better about my inking quality and getting away from thinking its sub-par. I realize in order to improve and get better at it I have to do it more and like what I do. I think Skottie said in one of the podcasts how much you have to be in love with the stuff you're working on and with that kind of mindset I've got to say drawing/sketching has been real fun these past couple weeks. Well that's my little artist's insight for today.


I got some movies to review, games to write about and daily going ons I want to share. So until then...

No comments: