Thursday, June 04, 2009

Zombied

So I'm sitting here playing with the PicSay app on my G1. Its really cool, think photoshop for phones.

Anyway here's a drawing I did the other day of a zombie Pikachu that I messed around with. Zombies are awesome. Speaking of zombies, Eric and I stopped by Sean's house to watch this movie called, Tokyo Zombie. It's based off of the manga by Yusaku Hanakuma. It was definitely a bizarre film. The more I think about how absurd it was, the more I like it. You really can't go wrong with zombies and jujitsu.

After that, I played this Wii game he has called Mad World which is basically a stylized version of Arnie's The Running Man. It's fun, violent, entertaining, violent, bloody, violent, hilarious, and did I mention violent.

He also showed me the trailer for Left 4 Dead 2 which looks great. It's set in New Orleans. I've played the first one and I've been meaning to buy it, I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm not much of a videogamer anymore. I was back in college but not so much now. Ill probably hold out for the new Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I loves me some CoD.

Anyways after some long winded battles at Kinkos and Staple copy centers and just being up late during this rather long and quite dull week, I'm feeling more and more like a zombie.

The highlight so far has been watching Step Brothers with Nicole. That kept me up too cause we started the movie pretty late. I was able to stay awake for the whole thing but Miss SoFly passed out near the end which was one of the funniest parts. ( Ohhh so close, next time hun! :P ) Its a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

Anyways that's been my week so far. Is it Friday yet?

1:17pm!? What the shit!

No comments: