Sunday, June 07, 2009

Cobblerin' Time! Japkor 5

I did this at work on Friday. It was yet another SLOW day. After I got out, I went to pick up Lanie for Japkor 5. We went to New China Express for dinner and Blockbuster to pick up my movice choice, The Orphanage. Lanie brought over The Uninvited which was a japanese remake of Tale Of Two Sisters.

They were both pretty good movies but I don't think I would watch them again. The Orphanage was better then the Uninvited.

We got done about 1am, I had to drive her back, came back home and crashed. I was tired and didn't wake up til past noon the next day.

I know this post and this drawing have nothing in common but I did color it in Photoshop and slapped it on my deviant art.


IT'S COBBLERIN' TIME by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

No comments: