Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Jay Cas: Laundry Doer (kind of)


So I'm doing my first load of laundry tonight (1am) and I'm probably going to do just that haha. It's been a long day and I'm ready for bed but I need to make a dent in my pile of dirty clothes. I bought the movie, Paul Blart: Mall Cop today along with 24: season 7 for Pop (even though the reason I really got it is to watch the season I missed the giving it to him as an early Father's Day present was the "bonus") I also picked up my portfolio prints from Staples today. They turned out pretty good. I marked down the pages I wanted to get reprinted. I'm still recovering from the past Sunday but I got an upcoming three day weekend so I can get some recovery time and chill with my family and the wonderful girlfriend. I'll definitely "Woo" to that. I really like this sketch. I might bring it into illustrator or photoslop and color it up pretty.

Til next time.

No comments: