Thursday, May 28, 2009

ATHF

Update: Colored version here!

So after the PotBelly post, later that night I laid down some ATHF in my sketch book. This show is whacky, I used to watch it with Jacy in college. Definitely an acquired taste. In my opinion, the funniest thing on that show is whenever they show Carl from behind and you see all the lines from his tight sweatpants that fit so snug around the ankles. It cracks me up every time.

Tonight's been pretty laid back. After having the BEST LUNCH EVER today (see previous post), I was feeling pretty groovy spending some quality time with the misses. Too bad I had to go back to work. She made my week, no diggity....no doubt. (Oh yeah, I went there.)

I kept it pretty quiet till about 6:40ish when I couldn't take it anymore. I clocked out and headed back home where my eyes have been soaking in some 24 season 7 while occaisionaly texting Hodge about our latest TV show and Move viewings.

I got a call from Lanie...she doesnt seem to pleased with me at the moment.

While coming up on the last 4 hours of 24 I started inking my ATHF lines. I'll post a colored version when it's done.

No comments: