Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Doodle a day



...keeps me occupied at work. Work went by exceptionally fast...even if I only got three to four hours of sleep the night before. I like drawing in ball point pen, it's something I've done since I was in high school. I like seeing construction lines in art especially in art books. I prefer just coloring over the pencils in photoshop as opposed to inking the piece before hand but I've been making a real push to ink things more, thats the only way I'll develop a style I like and get better at it.

Yesterday, Nicole came by and we finally got caught up with How I Met Your Mother. We started from season one all throughout February and March. That show is awesome.

Today I picked up the Astounding Wolfman Vol.1 and Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine number five for Eric. I have one more trade to buy before I get my free trade from 10th Planet!

Alright enough rambles for the day. Going to wrap up LOST and push pencil to paper.

No comments: