Monday, March 16, 2009

The weekend

The weekend went by so fast. It always does when you're having fun. I worked on my art majority of the day Saturday and then later that night I attended my bff's nephews birthday party with my lady friend. ;)

Sunday I slept in (Boo) had breakfast with Jp Jax and Juliet. Jax's parents came to the house and we had a mini party. Nicole stopped by after the Southside Irish Parade was over and hung out with me and the fams. Good times and now it's Monday. Blah.

Last night I watched Let The Right One In. Bad ass movie. Very creepy. I'm going to have to watch it again. It's hard to read subtitles late at night. Anyhoo, I was able to get some doodles in. Enjoy!

I have no idea why these scan pink. It's a love hate hate relationship with my computer.



No comments: