Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day!



Hey all,

Well the day's almost over so this drawing is way too late but I'm sure there's drunken people still slammin' them down at the bars and puking on each other's faces. So I think it's still alright to post a Patty's Day themed sketch.

I didn't do anything really, I did where green today and a bomb ass Patty's Day hate but other then that it was just a another crap day at work.

Just had some dinner around 8:30 after I got home from getting my hair did. Busted out the tablet and continued to work on some portfolio pieces. (Gotta get this shit done!)

All the while I caught up on some Reaper on YouTube.

Anyhoo here's today's sketch...done at work.

Later

4 comments:

catko said...

Love your art. Have you ever done any drawings for Reaper? Reaper fans (reaperdmv.com) want to know!

Justin Castaneda said...

Actually, yeah I have: http://happyfestivus.deviantart.com/art/REAPER-69131673

catko said...

Oh, cool! I think I remember someone linking this before at a fansite, but I'd like to link it at reaperdmv.com if that's okay with you. It's a great piece!

Justin Castaneda said...

Sure thing!