Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend wrap up, here comes Fall.




So the big thing I did over the weekend was watch the Chicago Fire take on Dallas? (I forget)

We were celebrating my friend's birthday which happened to be in June and her sister got us tickets. So I went with Josie, Nini (the birthday girl), and her family. It was fun although the Chicago Fire lost 4-1...*Sigh. I did take some groovy pictures which I'm absolutely lazy to put up at the moment. AND my ugly mug got put up on the jumbo tron haha...it was weird.

After the game, we went to The Patio. I know what you're thinking a vegetarian in a rib place?! That's ok they had a grilled veggie sandwich which was tasty. I vegged the rest of the weekend like a champion.

This past Monday marks the beginning of Fall, which happens to be my favorite season. I did these Fall themed doodles the other day. Enjoy!

No comments: