Saturday, September 20, 2008

The weekend so far...


Last night I went to Ihop with Josie.

Came home watched Speed Racer it looks good on DVD but I'm sure it looks
"jizz my pants" good on Blu-Ray...man gotta save up for one of those.

Lanie called.

Said my good nights and went to bed.

Snoozed it until about 7:45am. I had work today, I got out early.

Stopped by Ridge Mall to check out the new comic book store....meh.

Came home and watched Made of Honor, which was actually pretty funny.

John and Jax came to visit.

I went to get my hair did...there was crazy hot girl who cut my hair today. *mental note (haircuts every saturday at 4pm heh)

Came home and watched yet ANOTHER chick flick, Waitress with Keri Russel and that Firefly guy. A damn fine movie worth your time.

Finished reading Take Back Your Family: A Challenge to America's Parents by Rev Run and Justine Simmons.

Here's some more marker quickies I did earlier in the week.

Listening to Graduation, coloring next page, and updating the blog.

Tomorrow's the fire game with Jo and the Follosos! Until next time!

No comments: