Sunday, April 27, 2008

Head cases and movie lists...

Yeah I had my first full week of work happen. It was pretty good but outside of work it was kind of a crazy week. I don't know it's just been ups and downs. However, I do have some sketches for you and I realized that the best way to take my mind off things is to bury my head in my work. So, I've been sketching a lot, most of the stuff I've been doing I can't really share because it has to do with "Book Too". I do have non-book related drawings and things to show. Also, I went to my local comic book store the other day and felt like spending some moola. Which was really great because they had comic book paper and some good how to draw books available, plus I got paid sooo boner jams to that. So yeah, I did go a little movie crazy last two weeks and I made a list of all the stuff I bought. I'm bad, I know.

Flashpoint
Better Luck Tomorrow
The Greatest Game Ever Played
The Life Aquatic
The Savages
How To Eat Fried Worms
Martian Child
Duck Season
Ice Cube the videos Vol. 1
My Kid Could Paint That
Rescue Dawn
The Tv Set A Tale of Two Sisters
The Eye 2
The Prestige
Cloverfield Severance
The Darjeeling Limited

The ones in bold I've seen already. So, as you can see I haven't seen ALL them movies in the world. Geez guys, gimme a break. You said it Nell Carter!

Well the sketch(es) for today are a bunch of head studies I did. I like seeing construction lines in finished pieces it just shows more production and lets the viewer in on the process more. Mike Kunkel's Hero Bear and the Kid is a great example of this.

No comments: