Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vampires day!





I don't know it was a weird today I kept drawing vampires...then my cousin told me maybe it was because 30 Days Of Night came out on dvd today. But I drew these BEFORE she told me that and it didn't dawn on me til later. I don't know, it's a day for the vamps today. Well not much more to write I've been quite busy actually and haven't had time to post anything new. I've been wanting to read some books I picked up a couple days ago but I never quite fit them into my busy schedule of facebookin' and myspacin' on the internet. Well I've been slowly gathering stuff for "Book Too" and been writing a new story as well. I'd say the whole jugglin' of things upon things as kept me busy because I don't know what to do first. Ahhhhh

Oh well.Well that's all for now, I'll post more this weekend hopefully. I gotta have SOMETHING to blog about. :P

- j.ay

P.S. - anyone catch the Oscars? Go Diablo! Poor Johnny...I think that dude deserved it, even though he lost he was still a cool BAMF about it and just all around chill.

No comments: