Sunday, December 30, 2007

Movies I've seen in 2007

So as you all know, I like watching movies...a lot. As the year winds down, here's a list of movies I've seen in 2007. Starting from January all the way up until now:
(keep in mind that most of these movies were widely or limited released, I'm not counting any of the more obscure, indie, foreign movies, or DTV I've seen)

Code Name:The Cleaner
Freedom Writers
Catch & Release
Smokin' Aces
Because I Said So
The Messengers
Music and Lyrics
Ghost Rider
Black Snake Moan
Wild Hogs
Zodiac
300
I Think I Love My Wife
Premonition
Last Mimzy
Shooter
TMNT
Reign Over Me
Blades of Glory
The Lookout
Grindhouse
Disturbia
Fracture
Next
Spiderman 3
28 Weeks Later
Georgia Rule
The Ex
Shrek the Third
Bug
Pirates 3
Gracie
Once
Mr. Brooks
Paris Je T'aime
Knocked Up
Ocean's 13
Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer
Surf's Up
1408
Evan Almighty
Mighty Heart
Live Free, Die Hard
Ratatouille
Transformers
Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
Talk To Me
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Simpsons Movie
Bourne Ultimatum
Hot Rod
Rush Hour 3
Stardust
Superbad
War
Death Sentence
Shoot'em Up
Eastern Promises
Across the Universe
The Kingdom
Heartbreak Kid
Michael Clayton
We Own the Night
30 Days of Night
Gone Baby Gone
Dan In Real Life
American Gangster
Bee Movie
Martian Child
No Country for Old Men
Juno
Golden Compass
I Am Legend


There's some good ones in there and a handful of stinkers....stay tuned as a I weed through the list and pick my top 10 of the year!

No comments: