Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Arthur Spooner, the pencils....


Arthur Spooner LINES by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

YES I KNOW, the blog and deviant art post are exactly the same...but I thought I'd repost the lil description below anyway. Plus I haven't really posted any art/sketch on here OR my deviant. So killin' two birds with one stone until I post some other sketches and or finished pieces ("Oh Wendy"...THAT MEANS YOU)

from the deviant post -

Many know the great Jerry Stiller as Frank Costanza, George's CRAZY dad from Seinfeld. (I mean, Come on! look at my deviant name)


However, over the past couple of months, I got to know him as Arthur Spooner the CRAZY dad of Carrie Heffernan on The King Of Queens.

See, I've collected the seasons over the past couple months and now I've got the 9th and final season on dvd just last week.

I've really grown to like this show and its one of those sitcoms that really didn't take itself to seriously and thats what I liked about it. It never went for the "cliff hanger" ending or the "surprise" character twists.

It was about a fat guy with a hot wife and an annoying old father in law. So with ALL that said, here's the pencils for a fan piece on Arthur Spooner. Colors to come soon!

If only I held out for this: [link]

- BTW I added a photo so you guys can let me know if I "captured" his likeness or not. Lemme know what you guys think!

No comments: