Tuesday, September 04, 2007

X-Girls



I drew this quick sketch of Jubilee last night and a couple weeks back I tried to draw like a teenage version of Shadowcat. It came out looking more like ShadowKIT. I think the paw prints on the jeans was a bit much. But I got the idea from walking around Wizard World and seeing those cute girls wearing the hats with the ears on them. I'm probably gonna give the design another go but still keeping the hat as a main piece of the outfit. Well looky here, almost 2am. I got some Office Season 3 to finish. All in all I didn't get as much done as I wanted to today but the four day weekend took out a lot of my energy to do anything productive and or creative. So hopefully I can bounce back and start laying out more skethes AND finished pieces for my deviant...which I haven't posted on in five-ever....(yeah thats more then forever).

- j.ay

No comments: