Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some job news, book to read, and my first ever baseball game.

A while back I posted about a job interview I had. So...yeah I can say I start on Monday. Whooooo!!! So I am now a Photographer/Photo Retoucher for Atlantic Press, Inc. I'm pretty excited and I didn't want to spill the beans until they called and said when I can start and it was definite.

OTHER then that bunch-0-news. I've been pretty bad with spending lately and I ended up picking the 9th Season of King of Queens and some books from Borders.

I've been on a "got to read more" kick lately but I've been pretty selective on the books I want to read. I finished reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. The other books I picked up today were My Boring Ass Life by the man himself Kevin Smith and I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle.

I also got a haircut and did some shopping for some art portfolios and non-photo blue pencils at Hobby Lobby. I meant to get a sketchbook but the ones they have there weren't the kind I draw on so thats what made me go to Borders and I ended up buying book-books not sketch-books.

Anyways, after all that I went back home and tried out Medal Of Honor's Pacific Assault multi-player which was ok but not as fun as the old Call Of Duty servers I used to play on before my pc crashed and I lost the actual install cd. *SIGH I almost bought a new set of the game that included COD 1, United Offensive Expansion, and COD 2. Every other day I decide to NOT get it, it's there. The one day I decide to pick it up, it isn't. WTH!?

So I walked away with the Medal of Honor game that's like 2 or 3 years old so it was like 10 dollars....shiiit I gotta get my WW II FPS pc game fix from somewhere. I'm a big fan of wwII FPS games but mostly on the PC. I like COD on the ps2 and I have COD 3 and I beat COD: Big Red One, but it's so much easier to play with a mouse and keyboard.

Anyways around 5:30 I left go pick up Geebo and Skizzer to head to the Sox game. They were playing the Kansas City Royals. They won 3 - 0. We got back right around "threat level midnight". It was really fun and I have some photos that I'd like to share:

Oh, I forgot to mention that Geebo, Skizzy ,and I stopped at a Michael's to look for sketchbooks. I found one I could use but it wasn't the right size it was the awkward 9X12 black hardcover wire sketchbook....I usually get the 8.5X11 and I get it cheaper but I gave in because I haven't drawn in FOREVER and I need to draw in a sketchbook because I don't like drawing on loose paper anymore. If the sketchbook isn't to my liking I won't get it. I can work with the one I have. I'm so anal about it but shit I won't like anything I draw unless its in the right kind of book. I have a two specific kinds of sketchbooks I get. This was one of them but in the wrong size and there isn't as many pages so I'll probably go through it quick.

And THATS my sketchbook rant, hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Skye said...

This was fun beyond fun! :]