Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Oh Wendy" WIP

This is my first real piece I'm gonna be workin' on. The way it came about was one day last week I was eating a Wendy's Chicken BLT salad with a 5 piece. I noticed Wendy's latest campaign to have these images of Wendy's hair with a circle cutout so you can place your face in their and take a goofy picture like if you were at an amusement park. Then I got to thinking of how Wendy's was the go to place during my college days, which now has prompted me to get my fat ass in a gym at least 3 times a week. But there were some good meals and even better conversations with great friends had at the Wendy's around the Schaumburg campus of ILIA. Then my mind kinda wrapped around this idea of Dave Thomas' Wendy all grown up like around the age of 18 still promoting Wendy's but in a more FHM/Maxim kind of way. So I thought of her in the outfit sitting on top of a double stack. First thing I did when I got home was sketch this shit out and I started laying in the pencils. It's not like SUPER EROTIC or anything but I had fun sketching it and I can always use the practice when it comes to drawing girls and or women. It's not done obviously because I want to render it but, I thought I'd show you the penicl's progress so far.

Enjoy!

No comments: