Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More girls...


So today was a pretty boring semi-productive day. I woke up and as I was stretching I knocked over my tea cup off of the nightstand and it broke. "CRAP", I said. I rolled over and then woke up an hour later to clean it up. HAHA

I finished watching the rest of The Office Season 3 and then went to visit Frank with my mom. I met the Bacs there as they were visiting Frank as well. We headed off and my mom had me take her places to buy clothes for some 50th Wedding Anniversary for some friend of my dads. So I was waiting for her @ Dress Barn, then Payless, then Wal-Mart, then Target, and finally Kohl's. I did score a brown zip up hoody though! I want to get patches put on it but I don't know what. Also, as I was waiting for my mom, I noticed all these girls walking around.

Girls that wear really baggy hoodies with short shorts, or girls that wear hats, or girls with glasses seem to catch my eye quite a bit. Also I have a thing for red heads and big curls...or like giant fuzzy afros....haha ANYWAYS. That was the inspiration for these recent sketches. Plus its always good practice posing and drawing the figure, which is something I haven't really done in a good long while. But I'm happy with how they all turned out..plus not bad for using an office pen.

I rounded out the night watching some Office Episodes w/ Commentary and semi-started this movie called, 2002,which is kind of like an asian Ghostbusters. But I stopped it and then put in the last disc of Nip/Tuck season 3 and fired up the ole PC to blog this latest post.

Nighty night.

~ j.ay

No comments: