Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A laid back Tuesday...


So Tuesday rolls around and I wake up like 10 in the morn. I go visit Frank early and head off to Best Buy to get The Office Season 3. The rest of the day is pretty much me watching the season while I work on the computer. As I'm writing this post, I'm about halfway through Disc 3 of the 4 disc set. Also, I get my amazon orders in the mail: Sex is Zero, Next Wave Vol. 2: I Kick Your Face, and Maintenance Vol. 1. I actually finished Sex Is Zero while I typed up the last post. If you don't know what that is, it's Korea's answer to the cinematic masterpiece Porky's. It's a really funny movie and some parts had me rolling. Not so surprised that they whipped up a little drama and bitter sweetness at near the end of the film. I'm so stoked I got two new graphic novels as well because I just wrapped up The Surrogates which is a really awesome piece of science fiction. The main baddie of the book also happens to be my latest sketch from my book. This is SteepleJack. I want to try and color it in the style that the book was colored in but with my line work.

No comments: