Monday, August 13, 2007

This is G.O.O.D. Music



Johnny Mo went to a Common release concert/q&a for his new album, "Finding Forever". I was sick last week and I didn't get a chance to go (plus I forgot) but being the good brother that he is, he hooked me up with an autograph copy of the cd. I'm listening to it as we speak. I'm using this time to really absorb it and I gotta say it's really good so far. I'm about halfway through. I wish I followed him from the beginning before he really blew up last year with "Be", but I didn't really listen to a lot of music.

I discovered bands and found the type of music and groups I liked to listen to when I was in college. Before then, I don't ever really remember owning a music cd aside from movie soundtracks. But once I was in college I developed a taste for different things from listening to roommates' cds and being more vocal about what I liked. I say my taste is very broad and I liked most music except country and techno. But my top artists would have to be Joss Stone, Jurassic 5, Norah Jones, Gorillaz, Jin, and Ice Cube....gotta give it up to my man Cube.

Thanks Johnny for hooking me up with a copy of the cd, good lookin' out man. BROTHERRRRR!!!!!!

No comments: