Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Superman


Superman by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

Keeping the Superman topic going, I got the Superman: The Movie 4 disc special edition yesterday at a dvd/cd/game buy back store called Disc Replay. It was like 15 bucks or something so I was pretty damn happy to pick it up. There wasn't a scratch on any of the discs but one of the cases looks like it went through shark week, but thats ok.

Anyways, I drew this while watching it today and was really pleased with how it turned out. If you know me, I've had this convo with you before and it's that I can't draw Superman for some reason. I've attempted many time but each time, it looked like crap to me and I would always tear it up or rip it out of my sketchbook. So I was feeling pretty good as I was laying down the lines for this one. I took one look at it when I finished the "S" and I was like WOW my first REAL Superman drawing. I think I'm gonna color this one and the Doomsday and put the finished on my deviant.

No comments: