Friday, July 20, 2007

long day, longer night


WOW almost 5am and I'm still up and aboot. That's insane. I thought I'd give you guys a little update as to why I'm up so late. DRAWING! That's pretty much all I did today. I worked on some projects then took a break here and there to do laundry (CRAP! I REALIZED I LEFT A LOAD IN THE DRYER) and eat. Woke up to my parents blasting their filipino folk music which was...interesting. Usually the loud music playing is like hard rock or rap, haha not in this house.

So throughout the day, I was basically on the computer non-stop. I had the TV on in the background for ambiance. I ended up watching like 4 episodes of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends and Spongebob Squarepants in the afternoon. Wow, those shows are really creative and funny in that WEIRD way. It's a good thing because I like that kind of humor alot and sometimes find myself being WEIRD funny around my group of friends. Foster's has some really great character designs too and I wish I was working on a show like that. Also I looked up to see if Amazon had Season 1. Which around that same time Jason sent me a link he found.

It was to an Amazon page that was pre-selling for the ENTIRE SERIES of John Favreau's Dinner for Five. Anyone who knows me knows how much I dig this show and was bummed to find that they only had 1 season out and as of right now, they are selling the whole series! So yeah my copy is on it's way to my house and will be arriving in the next week. I'm so stoked. (Do people even say that nowadays?)

The rest of my night wasn't too bad. Got a phone call from an old friend who I haven't spoken to in what seems like years. Finished up some fun art stuff and watched this Scott Baio show on vh1. Anyways to top off the night, I stayed up later (than usual) to pencil in these Foster's sketches I did earlier in the afternoon. So yet another day of putting pencil to paper.

ENJOY!

On a side note: I'm not sure if anyone reads what I write on this stupid thing or just comes back to look at the pretty pictures. But either way, I'm glad people stop by. Honestly I wouldn't read the crap I write on here either just give us more PICTURES DAMNIT! At least it's not a torture type of blog where you have to read it first THEN I show you the picture haha. See the picture's right over there on the upper right side, next to the jibberish.

ALSO, I plan on coloring some of these Foster's sketches. Eduardo for sure.
(Top left going clockwise is Mac, Bloo, Wilt, and Eduardo)

No comments: