Friday, July 13, 2007

Full Metal Fan ART!




Alphonse Elric by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

Caught a late episode of Full Metal Alchemist last night. Man that is a really cool show and I was talking with my cousin not to long ago about anime and this one came up on the "not scene but want to" list. Anyways I was watching the episode and had this drawing in mind when it finished. Of course it was like 4am when I conked out so I spent time on it today and ended up finishing it earlier this evening. Thought I'd post the basic stages from lines, inks, and the final color BG piece. - ENJOY!

Not much happened today. Woke up like @ 8:00am and thought about grabbing my sketchbook and hitting up an IHOP and doing a breakfast art jam but I hit he snooze like a gazillion times and finally woke up at 1 in the afternoon (CRAPOLA....not to be confused with CRAYOLA).

So I tried to do some work work and balanced that with some phone calls, voicemailin, textin, Tim'ing (thats trillian insant messaging haha take that AIM), and finishing up the 4th disc of Friends Season 8. I stepped outside to help my dad with some garage work for a good 2 hours or so. *professional 2X4 holder right here ladies and gentlemen! haha.

Anyways didn't really sketch anything else but had this great idea to do a Food Network cast of characters. So look out for that. I had this funny image of Paula Dean (the big southern lady who puts butter on everything) and I just cracked myself up and I haven't even drawn it yet! HA Ok enough rambling. Time to get back to work...er sleep...er eat. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

~ j.ay

No comments: