Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Faces, frogs, and some crap...(running away from toliet paper)




Today was nothing special, put in 5 hours of work and tried to wrap up some personal project stuff. Sorry guys, it's still kind of hush,hush but I'm getting there I promise. Anyways, I thought I'd post up some sketches I did today and weeks previous. I've been feeling pretty good lately and I think it's because of this sketch blog I've been doing. It's keeping me sane! Now if only I had a powerbook and iMovie...I'd take over your web space ((*cue evil laugh. (MUHAHAHAHA))

I found a bunch of really great artists' personal sites and blogs today and man these guys inspire for sure!

Joe Pekar
Robin Mitchell
kaNO!
Tracy Lee
Wander

These artists are really awesome and I hope to meet them or at least be at a convention by them...maybe a couple of tables away... heh (in due time!!)

Well, have at it!

~ j.ay

No comments: