Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Demetri Martin


Hey guys! I think it would really awesome if the comedian Demetri Martin had his own animated series. The inspiration for this piece was that I was bumbling around on youtube again. And I came across this site: http://clearification.com/

It's a site where he has made webisodes about this condition he has called Hyper Achiever with No Direction and Tendency to Overcomplicate Situations Syndrome or H.A.N.D. T.O.S.S. for short.

I've only watched the first two because I stopped to do this lil fan piece. Plus if you get bored of the episodes (which you probably won't) there's a lot more content on there. My favorite is the "Thoughts" section. Where this animated version of Demetri sits on a log and just talks about random stuff. It's really funny.

Well enjoy!!


Demetri Animated by ~happyfestivus on deviantART

~ j.ay

No comments: