Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A brain, an athlete, and a basketcase....




So, just a normal day really. I'm kinda recovering from a BBQ at my cousin Jason's house. I was so stuffed and tired from the weekend that I needed an extra day to recover so my Monday was a snooze fest.

I didn't do all that much today, worked for a bit and stayed in my room. Man I need to get out more! I don't have any random sketches for you today but I'm hoping to do some more sketch work before I start any actual work work. You know, to get the creative juices flowing and all that.

So anyway, this is one of those movies that you don't really need to own unless you're a super uber fan. It's always on T.V. anyway and whenever it's on, you find yourself sitting there watching it. I'm the same way with the movie "Field of Dreams", if it's on I'll watch it even with the commercials.

So if you didn't already know, I'm talking about the Breakfast Club and it was on the other night like @ 3am and I had my sketchbook and did a late night art jam while watching it. So hear the pencils for the first three characters in the series of five: Brian, Andy, and Allison.

I need to scan in Claire and tighten up the pencils on rebel and detention regular, John Bender.

No comments: