Saturday, July 14, 2007

30 Minute Sketches


So Food Network is like my favorite channel and sometimes I have it on like 24/7. WHAT?! I like food...I'm filipino haha I know that's not an excuse I'm just a fatty hahaha.

Anyways in my previous post, I pointed out that I wanted to do some sketches of some of the Food Network's shining stars. And right after I posted that I was debating to start it or go to sleep. (eek it's 2:07am!)

I busted out the sketchbook and started doing some really loose and quick sketches. I think as I got further down the list I started to get the style I was going for, that being very cartoony and animated expressions.

I think I might take another stab at this but not bad for a warm up. Good Eats!

(From top right going counter clockwise: Paula Dean, Giada DeLaurentiis, Emeril Lagasse, Rachel Ray, and Alton Brown. )

I like how they turned out and I hope you do too. I think my Giada (so hot btw) is a lil jank though haha.

No comments: