Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My last threadless effort...another on the way!


I don't think I blogged about this. but This idea I had came after my cousin Liz took a photo of Lanie and I at the Shedd. We dubbed the photo "holphins", the half human, half dolphin hybrids. (seen here on the right)

So I thought it would be a sweet design for shirt but sadly the threadless voters didn't think so. Basically it's a "holphin" who's late for work and gets mad. He thinks to himself "this blows". I guess it didn't translate that well on a shirt because various people were like what? haha But it was still a blasty blast to draw. So enjoy! Plus say "holphin" outloud..it's funny right?

Late Bus - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

BTW I have another idea in the works, I just haven't gotten it to computer yet. The idea is still rough on paper.

No comments: