Friday, May 05, 2006

Downtown with LEGOS

This past Tuesday, I audtioned to be a LEGO model builder for LEGOland California. I was pretty excited and felt like an underdog because I haven't played with LEGOS in forever. But anyways, I took the Orange Line and headed to ILIA Chicago Campus and was greeted with fellow builders. I was suppose to be on Channel 2 News but I didn't know where to go for the interview so sadly my beautiful face wasn't on the 6 O' Clock run. But anyways, they asked me a bunch of questions filled out some forms and then I had to build a pirate themed Lego piece in under an hour. I tried my best and built this skull and cross bones kind of a thing but it wasn't as good compared to the other people who went. Either way, it was a good time and a great way to spend a Tuesday afternoon. I wasn't chosen as a finalist but at least I can say I did it. Check out the finalist here. I should play with LEGOS more often.

http://www.legolandmodelbuilder.com/

No comments: