Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Eating bbq, hitting some softballs, and busting our Craniums.

http://homepage.mac.com/jp.castaneda/PhotoAlbum4.html

Here's the link to pics of our bbq softball thing a ma jigger I had.

Saturday June 19, 2005

This was a fun day and a big thanks to John and Jackie for supplying with the main chunk of the food and for my co-worker Tammy for giving me a free bbq grill. This was good times, I was happy to have everyone who showed up come and the softball was really awesome. Again, a high scoring game only because we had so many errors and Jackie's dad, Fello kept knocking them out of the park. We can't run that fast man. After all the cousin's left, Eric, Burroughs, Hodge, Sparkie, Kyle, Willis, and Robin stayed for awhile to play some boardgames. I had the bright idea to pair the girls together and we ened up getting our asses kicked. After that LONG game, we played some Scategories and Hodge and I got last place. We're good. HAHA After the long night, I hung out with Sparkie and tried to watch The Pianist....I didn't know that it was as sad and shocking as it was and I ended up turning it off and passing out on Sparkie's couch. Watching Jews getting whacked at 2:30 in the morning is not something I want to do again. I woke up around 9 and Sparkie and myself watched the movie "Out Cold". It was really funny and had the comedian Zack Galifinakas. If you've ever seen his stand up its pretty freaking hilarious. Anyways after that, I went home to clean the apartment but Jeff and Serena had already done so. Thanks guys.

I just chilled for a bit and went to Best Buy to spend my giftcards that Julie and Krista so happily gave me. Thanks!!!! I was walking around with "Samurai Jack season 2" and "News Radio". It took all the strength and will power to put back "News Radio" and opted for a Hieroglyphics "Full Circle" cd. (This guys are freakin' awesome and I'm ashamed that I didn't know about them earlier) I got back and popped in ' Jack. It's an awesome show. I pass out and wake up around 7pm!!!!!!!!!! Just in time to hang out with Jeff for a bit. I get a call from Sparkie, she's really bored and I thought this would be a good time to watch "Shaun of the Dead" again. ( I think i've seen it 20 times since I've bought it.) So I head to her place and we talk for a bit and pop in the movie. Man that movie gets me everytime. Around the time the credits roll, her roommate comes home from her weekend. I chit chat for a bit before I go. I have crappy work and I have to be up at 5am. So I bid farewell to the ladies and head back to pass out on my awesome couch/bed.

Monday June 21, 2005

I have work and it goes by pretty quickly and we ge out around 10:40am. I have to go back to the 'view today. But since we got out early, I'm really tired and decide to vegitate for about 3 hours....just enough to sit and watch the ECW pay per view...which was freaking awesome. Taz came out...yeah with one Z not two and he choked out Kurt Angle. That was my highlight....haha. Anyways, thats pretty much all I wanted to see. That and Sabu oh and the Mike Awesome match was just that. He threw the other guy threw the table like 30 times HAHA ok well not 30 but a lot of wood was used. I get home around 2:30pm and Gma is there apparently she wasn't alone because my aunt was there about 10 minutes before I got there. She had to leave for work though. I end up watching Samurai Jack season 2 till I fall asleep which is around 5 or 6. I wake up around the time John and Jax get back. We stay up for a bit and John and I end up watching Ong Bak. I pass out around 1.


No comments: