Monday, May 02, 2005

Stoppin' @ Frys and meeting the Padre

Sunday May 02, 2005

- After stopping at Fry's on our way back to Bridgeview, I got back and just chilled. It was pretty boring but my Pops had food so it was all good. Around 6ish, Mom, Auntie Geng, Uncle Fred, and The Padre came home from the downtown fun. I check my mail and find out that Hodge has started up a blog and Hodge is the shit. I email him back tell him and everyone that I want to do a Jet Li marathon. He says thats a dope idea and I get pumped. Anyways after that, John and Jax come home I txt frank asking him whats up. He says nothing but homework. I take back Blade: Trinity to Hollywood and rent Meet the Fockers and Tae Guk Gi some Korean war movie thats in the vein of Saving Private Ryan. I head back and stay up and watch tv. Pretty boring rest of the night. I go to bed and call it a night. The couch is comfy and I'm out like a light.


No comments: